About Me
blog pic

Hello everyone,
My name is Eureecia. This is my very first blog. I figured I'd share some of my thoughts with you all. I am a lover of all things beauty and fashion related. I have a slight obsession to YouTube as well. But anywho, I plan on posting more this upcoming year of 2014. I have some great things in mind and I am really excited! I hope you enjoy.

il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg

Monday, January 6, 2014

It's starting to look a lot like fall.

The weather has been at its lowest temperatures these past few days, burr. But I have been keeping warm and drinking tons of hot cocoa.  Yesterday, I just so happened to be wearing two of my favorite fall colors: rust and burgundy. My lip combo was giving me life. I'm a huge fan of dark lippies. Not to mention, it looked great with my cozy scarf that I love oh so much. Just wanted to share a few pics with you guys.

 

 
Headband- H&M
Scarf- Wal-Mart
Lipsticks- Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy (908C)
Revlon Va Va Violet (663)
Lipliner-  Mary Kay Signature Lip Liner Dark Berry
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment