About Me
blog pic

Hello everyone,
My name is Eureecia. This is my very first blog. I figured I'd share some of my thoughts with you all. I am a lover of all things beauty and fashion related. I have a slight obsession to YouTube as well. But anywho, I plan on posting more this upcoming year of 2014. I have some great things in mind and I am really excited! I hope you enjoy.

il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mary Kay at Play Eyeshadow




 
I received this Mary Kay Eyeshadow Trio as a Christmas gift and I am in love! The trio feautures these three colors and they are absolutely gorgeous. They are very pigmented and they last through out the day. The shadows don't have names. The first color is a bluish teal, the second is a bright gold, the last is a bronzey black color. I did a tutorial on Youtube using the gold eyeshadow. I will link the video down below. Hope you guys enjoy. :)
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment