About Me
blog pic

Hello everyone,
My name is Eureecia. This is my very first blog. I figured I'd share some of my thoughts with you all. I am a lover of all things beauty and fashion related. I have a slight obsession to YouTube as well. But anywho, I plan on posting more this upcoming year of 2014. I have some great things in mind and I am really excited! I hope you enjoy.

il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg

Monday, January 13, 2014

Everyday Essentials

 
I don't wear makeup everyday, but when I do I pretty much stick to the basics unless its for a special occasion or event. My "everyday" routine is pretty simple. I go for more of a natural look. All of the products I use are very affordable especially if you're a baller on a budget, like myself.

 
 
1. Maybelline Matte Mousse (Cocoa)
  
 
This is my all time favorite foundation! I swear by it. It gives a flawless finish and blurs imperfections.
 
 
2. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
 
 
Best mascara I've tried, hands down.
 
 
3. WetnWild Berry Shimmer Blush
 
This blush adds the perfect amount of color to the skin, Its perfect for everyday. It looks great with a variety of lipsticks and eye looks.  
 
4. WetnWild Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)
I use this pencil to fill in my brows. It thickens up my brows without making them look unnatural.
 
5. NYX Butter Gloss (Tiramisu)
 
 
This is the best nude gloss for everyday wear and it looks good on every skin tone.
 
6. Milk of Magnesia
 
If you have oily skin, you have to try this stuff out! It works wonders on my skin and keeps me matte throughout the day. I haven't had a probably with oiliness since I started using it. It is a great primer and it is very inexpensive. I actually got mine at Dollar Tree. It was only $1.  
 
7. Mac Fix +
 
 
I spray my brush with Fix + before applying foundation to break up the product on the brush and give a more natural finish.
 
8. Mac Select Moisture Cover Concealer (NW45)
 
 
I use this concealer to clean up my brows and also to hide any imperfections I may have on my cheeks.
 
9. Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I bought this as a Christmas gift to myself and I'm very glad I did. It applies foundation smoothly and flawlessly. The brush is very soft also.
 
10. BH Cosmetics Angled Blush Brush (#2)
I love using the angle blush brush to apply blush. It picks up just enough product. It applies the blush very nicely on the skin.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment