About Me
blog pic

Hello everyone,
My name is Eureecia. This is my very first blog. I figured I'd share some of my thoughts with you all. I am a lover of all things beauty and fashion related. I have a slight obsession to YouTube as well. But anywho, I plan on posting more this upcoming year of 2014. I have some great things in mind and I am really excited! I hope you enjoy.

il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg il_570xN_507149912_scwg

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Clarisonic Dupe?

 
 
vs.


I bought the Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush this past December as a gift to myself. First off, I should start by saying this a really affordable product and a great investment. It was under $30. The Pretika has two settings a high speed and a low speed. I always opt to use the higher speed because I really want a deep clean feeling. The Pretika works well with any facial cleanser. Personally, I use mine with the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash or Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam. It removes dirt, oils, and makeup left behind from my makeup remover wipes. It really gives a great clean feeling after each use. It also good for exfoliating, it really gets in and cleans out your pores. Since I've started using it, I've seen a difference in my skin.

Before I actually purchased the Pretika, I had to do some research. I read reviews online and of course I watched some reviews on YouTube. I was a bit skeptical at first but I still decided to give it a try. Some compared the Pretika to the Clarisonic Mia. I don't have a Clarisonic so I don't know if they are comparable, but they do have the same basic functions. So I think the Pretika would be a great, cheaper alternative. (Its $100 cheaper.) I don't think you could go wrong.   Also, I have heard stories about the Clarisonic causing breakouts the first week or two of use. As for the Pretika, I did not experience any breakouts when I started using it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment